29905560

Finally after requesting an unless order the other side have

Hi, finally after requesting an unless order the other side have stated "Respondent does not concede that the Claimant had a disability at the relevant time, at this stage" they state they want to get a report but not clear what sort of report they want then stating there will be delays as they have not made an enquires yet. The tribunal stated in their orders that if they say no it should go back to a hearing. The other side seem to be trying to avoid that. I have some issue with this as below.
Should it be not totally clear what sort of report they are requesting as they have already request a totally inappropriate report previously.
They are vague on what sort of person they are seeking the report from?
They are not staying if they are saying my previous report is incorrect or invalid as dyslexia is incurrable so not sure what they are hoping to achieve?
Should I insist on a hearing or write my concerns to the tribunal and let then decide?
Also can I arrange the report as I thought this would happen and I already enquired who can do it? Or best to leave it up to them.
Lately surely they can't answer the question like this as it is still vague can i insist it is answered clearly?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

How long have you worked there for?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.

28 years and got diagnosed and starementef in 1999

OK, thank you for your response. I will review the relevant information and laws and will get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Also, please do not responded to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you.

Hi there quite a few of these questions i cannot really answer as they would be pure speculation, not knowing what the employer's intentions are or their thinking behind it. So whilst to you it may be clear what report they may need, to them it may not be so you have to give them the benefit of the doubt in such cases...up to an extent. They may not automatically be saying that the previous report is incorrect, just seeking additional information or a second opinion. So by all means raise your concerns with the tribunal but just remember that they decide what happens next so if they want to order a hearing they will do so. as to the report leave it for them to arrange - you dont want to be potentially creating more issues than there are and yes you can ask them for clear answers - it will be in the overall interest of everyone to have less vague answers.