29905560

Thought I would ask a second question while you are looking

Hi thought I would ask a second question while you are looking at the first. The medical report I got staying I suffered from dyslexia was done by a professor in adult educational psychology he is a extremely well renowned psychologist. Now they are asking for a medical report which would have to be done by another adult educational psychologist (the only people recognised in duagnosung dyslexia) I really don't see the point in their actions are they saying my report which was done and paid by a university is incorrect and not valid and getting another report on the same problem from a less qualified person seems pointless and time wasting. As dyslexia is an alliment for life? I do not mind taking any test but this just seems massive time wasting.
As even if they get another report the argument of the disability will still be there and is it greater than trivial?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Is this assessment organised by the employer?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

That is what they have requested the tribunal to order

Unless they have any more specific evidence or arguments as to why they believe the original report is not valid, they should not be seeking a new one. This is not a case of trying to get reports until they find the one which is favourable to their case. If you were diagnosed by a competent professional able to give such a diagnosis, then this report should be accepted, unless they can show that it was flawed in any way or incorrect and they can show why they believe that is. This is what you should try and oppose their request on