Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

Am i entitled to ask for information under the FOI act, that

Customer Question

Am i entitled to ask for information under the FOI act, that contains my name between ther members of staff on my team that I believe are investigating me for potential disciplinary action.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. You can make a "subject access request" under the Data Protection Act 1998 and they would have to disclose to you any data they hold on you that can identify you personally. Kind regards AJ

https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/principle-6-rights/subject-access-request/