29905560

Have been told I will receive 12 weeks of leaving pay from

Customer Question

have been told I will receive 12 weeks of leaving pay from my employed and now they cut it down to 6 weeks and the reason for that is because they don't have 16 hours work for me
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

What does your contract say about your hours of work?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
my hours of work is 16 hours
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
but because I was doing more hours it has Change to 30 hours the company lost the school run I was doing so they want to give me a longer run starting at a earlier time but before that they offer me 12 week pay out and now drop it down to now drop it down to 6 weeks pay out for 20years of working with them

OK so they are terminating your employment, they have given you 12 weeks' notice but they have only said they will pay you for 6 of those weeks? Is that correct?

Hello, not sure if you saw my follow up query above - so they are terminating your employment, they have given you 12 weeks' notice but they have only said they will pay you for 6 of those weeks? Is that correct?