29905560

I have worked for the same industrial Heating company for

Customer Question

I have worked for the same industrial Heating company for over 16 years as 'Office Manager' during that time the MD has come into the office on 2 half days a week to input the accounts details.
All day to day decision making and running of all works/liaison and customer relations including but not limited to:
Hiring of staff
Pricing
Quoting
Purchasing (except vehicles)
ISO Quality Assurance
Reception
Filing
Customer Liaison
Complaints
ON CALL
Invoicing
Post
Training
work planning
debt chasing
All Contracts
Full access to accounts
Are carried out by myself and my colleague the works Manager.
The company is being sold, (to a refrigeration co.) at present I am led to believe I am being TUPE'd to the new owner. I also understand the new owner has recently taken on a clerk of works to oversee the heating side of the business as he knows nothing about our trade. I suppose my first question is will I keep my job title/description and what about the level of my responsibly (at present i report to no one on a regular basis, technically my own boss i suppose. We will be moving to the new owners premises but working as a separate entity on a mezzanine floor.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

Will the new owner be issuing you with a new contract at all?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Will the new owner be issuing you with a new contract at all?