29905560

I was in my last employment from 2010 where I worked myself

Customer Question

I was in my last employment from 2010 where I worked myself up to Senior Carer , during this time HR decided that the pay scale was incorrect and looked in to the pay structure, I was suspended from work on the 1/11/16 for a argument that took place in front of people. The other person was not suspended and continued to work. With reduced pay , I finally handed in my notice on the 21/3/17 as I needed to find full time employment as my money had been reduced to flat rate.The company have since revisited and paid all the seniors a premium and back dated it a year.1 as I was still currently a employee am I entitled to this.2 As I feel I was forced to leave after5 months suspension whilst the other person involve continued to work , do I have grounds for constructive dismissal ?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Why were you suspended for that length of time?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
They said they were still carrying out investigations , the other person involved was allowed to continue working , as this was over the Christmas period and the New Year for my family it left me in no position but to take the action of handing my notice in on 21/317 as my partner could not continue to finance the house and bills and food
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It was alleged that I shouted and swore at another employee that was never proved

OK, thank you for your response. I will review the relevant information and laws and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Also, please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Would it be possible for you to call me on***********on Friday about 11am so I can give you all the info required ?

Hi there, unfortunately I am unlikely to be available for calls this week so we will have to continue on here. Can you please confirm when your employment actually terminated?