29905560

I just finished a job as a wagon driver for a company, they

Customer Question

hello, i just finished a job as a wagon driver for a company, they are now saying that i owe them for 7.5 days holiday and my epic card, i was on salary based on a 60hr week ( to which i regulary worked more than) and in the last 2yrs during the employment from starting for the company ,have had NO contract or terms of employment to sign, was wondering where i would stand on this?
thanx
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

How much holiday have you actually taken so far?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hello, sorry for delay. apparently i've had 13 days so far? so i was told, so they want me to work next week for free and owe them for my epic card.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

When does the holiday year run from/to?