29905560

During employment tribunal proceedings the Respondent sent

During employment tribunal proceedings the Respondent sent me the list of the documents (bundle) of other employee who is also having a dispute in employment tribunal with the Respondent. Could you please advise me what should I do with this? ie. should I inform this other employee or Employment Judge?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

What is your involvement in this exactly?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The respondent wrote to me that he is sending me list of documents to my bundle. In annex there was a list of documents (including names and everything) of other employee from another company of this Respondent who is also having separate case in employment tribunal with this Respondent.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

OK, thank you for your response. Leave it with me for now and I will review the relevant information and laws and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Also, please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

Hi there, assuming this was an error by the other side I would only contact them to advise them of this and ask if they want the documents returned or destroyed. Of course they should not have send these to you but as mentioned if this was done accidentally then there’s not much you can do apart from bringing it to their attention. You could also tel the other employee as they can decide whether to take this any further. I wouldn’t say the tribunal will be particularly interested in this so you may not wish to consider going as far as reporting it to them.

I trust this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars above - this is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you still need me to clarify anything else, please reply on here and I will assist as best as I can. Thank you