29905560

I have been constantly treated differently from other

Customer Question

I have been constantly treated differently from other Employees whilst employed at HMP Norwich. Others have been involved in Issues the same as me but I am ALWAYS Investigated however small/large the problem. I am currently under Investigation for alleged 'Excessive Use of Force' which I am more than confident of winning however AGAIN my case is taken to Discipline where as others are let off.(This can be substantiated by Staff)This allegation is from 7 Months ago and is 'Time' bound as per Discipline Rules however even though 'Out of Date' has been progressed!. I have been employed 12 years and have come to the end of my tether. I had a short period off Sick some Months ago 'exactly' due to this 'harassment' endured from Senior Management and the day I returned to work I was suspended for the above Investigation before I had even started work! The continual 'badgering' and 'Unfair' treatment (being dug out at every opportunity) is now getting hard to bare and I don't know if I can work in such a repressive and discriminatory environment any more. What can you suggest as I am contemplating leaving due to this fact but think I must be able to do something about it. I have noted 'many' occasions of where this has happened going back some time (years) and have lots of Witnesses willing to confirm what I am saying - including my POA representative who has supported me throughout the last 10 years and 'Agrees' with these facts that I have been 'Discriminated' against continually since transferring in from Pentonville Prison to Norwich. Please Help. Regards ***** *****
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 18 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 18 days ago.

Why do you think you are being treated differently to others?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
For some reason since I transferred to Norwich from Pentonville Management have taken a disliking to me and due to me questioning their knowledge and powers (they seem to think they can Bully Staff and get away with it) they treat me differently. I am known to be difficult to manipulate shall we say. Others at Norwich are walked all over - I see this on a Daily Basis.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
If I am finding it hard to return to work following this Discipline case could I take the Prison to Court explaining why I feel I cannot work in such a place and what would this be called? Obviously due to the Senior Management Team making my life Unbareable
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Are you still there ?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 18 days ago.

Yes I am, sorry I am dealing with a few customers at once. What are you actually hoping to achieve in these circumstances?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I have just cancelled my subscription - I will go with a Solicitor who can give me there UNDIVIDED attention and not keep asking for another £44 for the pleasure of a CALL !!!!... What a Joke... I shall be informing everyone and anyone about this Outrageous 'Non-Service' and Warning them of how much of a CON it really is...... How can you seriously take peoples money like this ? You should be ashamed!... If I find a Regulatory Body to complain to I shall as a matter of Urgency!
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 18 days ago.

My undivided attention is charged at £300 per hour in practice though so when you pay a fraction of normal solicitors' costs there may be slight delays because we do have to see real clients at the same time. Good luck though

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I bet your worth every penny !
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 18 days ago.

I do very well indeed thank you and on this site alone have dealt with nearly 30,000 satisfied customers

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
What a 'Pompous' Individual you sound. You WILL get caught out eventually... I am the first step to putting a stop to this outrageous activity.. Watch this space..
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 18 days ago.

ok thank you