29905560

I wonder if you can help me please. I have been off sick

Customer Question

Hi I wonder if you can help me please.I have been off sick with work related stress. I am a manager who is responsible for approximately 15 staff one of which has mental health issues. I was not getting any support whilst managing her which caused me significant stress and anxiety. I also believe this contributed to me recently having a miscarriage.
I have been off work for approximately 7 weeks and return to work on Monday next week. However, I am pregnant again and have asked that this one individual be removed from my team as I feel cannot manage her without causing significant anxiety and stress to me and I do not want to put my health or my baby's health at risk.My employer has stated that they will not be moving this employee from my team and are not offering any support to me in handling her. On top of all this I am only permitted to return to work 12 hours per week but they are not going to give me full pay which will cause me financial hardship.
I am getting myself rally upset and anxious over all of this - please can you help me?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 20 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 20 days ago.

How long have you worked for this employer for?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Since 2011 and I have been in this role since March 2012
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 20 days ago.

What are you hoping to achieve in the circumstances please?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 19 days ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my follow up query above - What are you hoping to achieve in the circumstances please?