29905560

I was a senior manager in a special school, I experienced

Customer Question

I was a senior manager in a special school, I experienced bullying and sexism and homophobia from the senior leadership team. On a social night with the leadership team I was given loads of wine and told them what I felt about the team. I was then subject to 2 disciplinary charges one from a professional at another school which no one in my section could identify. I handed my notice in and left. I feel that I was indeed subject to bullying and when identified this the head excused the issue.
I want to know if I can take any action this caused me no end of stress and a bad reference this happened in 2015/6
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 20 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 20 days ago.

So how long had you worked there for and when exactly did you leave?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 19 days ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - So how long had you worked there for and when exactly did you leave?