29905560

My employer has suggested I am unhappy at work and that I

Customer Question

My employer has suggested I am unhappy at work and that I have overlooked greeting co workers in the morning. I responded by saying I was not unhappy but text staff shortages had made for a stressful environment. As for not greeting co workers I am not aware of doing that. I ask for an example or date when this happened and the name of the co worker. My employer declined to provide any further information. I work for a small GP practice.... where do I go from here
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 17 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 17 days ago.

How long have you worked there for?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Over 5 years
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 17 days ago.

What are you hoping to achieve please?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I feel slightly bullied and want to know whether I have right to know when this incident occurred and whether it was witnessed or recorded
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 17 days ago.

Thank you. Whilst you certainly have the right to ask the employer to give you information in relation to it, they cannot be forced to release this. This is especially the case if the person who made the complaint initially has asked them to keep it confidential. They may have had to disclose it had formal disciplinary action been taken against you, but that is not the case. If you do feel bullied though you have the right to raise a formal grievance to complain about this treatment and to potentially get this matter dealt with more formally. The outcome could be that they back off or do not consider taking any other more formal action against you.

I trust this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars above - this is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you still need me to clarify anything else, please reply on here and I will assist as best as I can. Thank you

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 16 days ago.

Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. Many thanks

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 15 days ago.

Hello, not sure if you are having trouble seeing my posts? Do you need any further assistance or are you happy with the response to your query? I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks