29905560

My friend has worked for the health service for 21 years the

Customer Question

My friend has worked for the health service for 21 years the past 16 years she has been a band 5 acting senior carer. she was informed start of the month that her services were no longer needed in this role and had to return to the floor as a band 2. She has been told that she is to train other senior staff the processes of her role. this girl worked 12 hour shifts 7 days a week to ensure the service was kept running when several other staff were suspended, she was contacted by the director of elderly services and complimented on her commitment and standard of work. she is the registered nominated person responsible for all financial dealings for the service staff times sheets and wages ordering stores and a host more duties. we have 2 part time senior staff who are contracted to work 18 and 19 hours a week the manager has given them extra hours to make them fulltime hours at her expense. along with this injustice the manager told other staff she was cancelling her position before telling her.
we would like a letter to reflect the disappointment and poor treatment she has received to send to the chief executive of the trust. a template would be good.
look forward to reply many thanks.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 14 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 14 days ago.

We cannot draft any letters for you unfortunately - we are just a Q&A service which means we just 'chat' on here about the situation and I can point you to any relevant laws or regulations (if they apply). How would you like to proceed please?