Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

Can i copy terms and conditions from web cleaning company

Customer Question

can i copy terms and conditions from web cleaning company and apply it to my cleaning website company? OR are terms and conditions designed specifically for each individual company?
Expert:  Alex J. replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Terms and conditions are generally tailored for either the provision of goods or the provision of services. Are you providing goods or services? You may then add in add in additional terms applicable to your industry. Do you have an example you would like me to look at? Kind regards AJ

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
We just provide cleaners to different locations
Expert:  Alex J. replied 14 days ago.

Thank you. Do they remain employed by you? Is it a cleaning service? Kind regards AJ