29905560

My partner had only offer letter and never had any contract

My partner had only offer letter and never had any contract signed. After 8 months, his company put him on a garden leave fro two months and now they want to sack him by arranging another disciplinary meeting claiming he have not done few tasks while he did. What are his rights? Can his company change terms and conditions of his garden leave agreement?

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

What reason did they provide for putting on garden leave?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
They reason was that he lost the confidence of the owner and the company to run the business.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi there, would it be possible for you to contact my partner on***********Kindest regards,

Hi there, calls are charged extra, should you wish to have one, otherwise I have to continue on here in writing?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi There, I just requested a phone call so you should receive an inquiry shortly.Kind regards,

Thanks will call shortly. I presume he is expecting my call?