DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

what is the cause of losing fats in hips and tigh so fast with

Customer Question

what is the cause of losing fats in hips and tigh so fast with out exercise
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 years ago.
This is Dr. David

I need more information to help you.

are you trying to loose weight in yoru hips and thighs without exercise?

or have you lose weight already in your hips and thighs and want to know why you are loosing weight?

how much do you weight now? how tall are you?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.

Hello from JA

I am Dr. Thomas, board certified in internal medicine and I can help you with this and any follow up questions. I cover a lot of ground and might give you an answer or ask for information, but use reply to communicate with me for questions or added details.

It is clear from your question that you are stating that you have lost weight in these areas without trying and you would like to know the cause.

You need your thyroid checked, to rule out hyperthyrodism. There are other reasons that you can unintentionally lose weight.

Any chronic illness.

Hidden malignancy.

Absorption problems.

Other metabolic problems.

Adrenal insufficiency for example.

So This requires a work up from an internal medicine doctor. There are a number of possibilities.

OK. If you have further questions or details, use reply to expert. Otherwise please choose a positive rating . But, still come back if you need to…think of something later, etc. Bonuses are appreciated.