Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I have a TSH reading of 0.94 is this normal

Customer Question

Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 4 years ago.
HI, Thanks for your question. My name is Dr Hasan and I am here to help you today. I will be happy to help you with your follow-up questions also. I am going to address your primary question first but you can always ask more if you want. According to latest guidelines, the normal TSH range is from 0.3 to 3. Considering this range, yes your TSH is normal. Please ask if you have any question because our discussion always remains open so you can always ask more till you are satisfied, You can click the smiley to rate the answer. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.