Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I have been trying to lose weight for 16 months i am 5ft 2

Customer Question

I have been trying to lose weight for 16 months i am 5ft 2 inch i am working with a private personal trainer for two days per week lifting weights i do my own three sessions a week three hours sprints 16 months ago I was 95 kg I am now 75kg I am on a low GI and high protien diet i have tried the paleo diet as well because I had insulin resistance at the start of the weightloss I am taking metformin a1000 mg per day I have high blood preasure which has been under controll for ten years and I have now found out my cholesteral levels are high I am on meds for that I have coeliac disease which I have had for five years and I am on a gluten free diet I want to get to 60 kg but I cannot move this weight nothing seems to be working i am at the end of my tether the weight I have eft to lose is all around my stomach my next step is weightloss pills but I have to be careful because of having coeliac i am trying to find a private endocrinologist in liverpool for help XXXXX XXXXXon
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello Angela,

Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 years ago.
To clarify, you are looking for an Endocrinologist, not a Bariatric (weight loss) specialist, correct?

I have not heard back for confirmation that you are specifically looking for an Endocrinologist in Liverpool, so will address that aspect of the question. In finding private Endocrinologist in or around Liverpool, I cannot discern that any of them further specialize in Bariatric medicine.

There are several private Endocrinologists that I can identify:
Aftab Ahmad, in Liverpool, telephone #: 01515221826,
James Walker,in Wirral, telephone #: 01506523855,
D Ewins, in Chester, telephone #: 01244684325, and
Stephen Stanaway,in Wrexham, telephone #: 08081682882.

If I can provide any further information, please let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am looking for an endocrinologist

The physicians that I listed above are the private Endocrinologists that I can find in or around Liverpool.