Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor
Experience:  Director of the Pediatric Diabetes Clinics at UCSF.
56602461

Hi..l have multinodular in my neck and goiter. The left part

Customer Question

Hi..l have multinodular in my neck and goiter. The left part of the goiter was removed coz of my hard breathing and other multiple symptoms such as cold hot outburst..night and bed sweat,palpitations,depression,anxiety,muscle and joint pains chronic..recently went to endo and he saw that l only have 0.04 TSH..and he adviced me to lessen my levaxine..and if its very low, he suggested to send me to take scintigrafy and perhas radio something treatment..l have been really exhausted and fatigue..lm afraid to develop thyroid cancer? I do not feel well and cant function at all. can you pls tell me some second opinion? Maria
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  tazechip replied 3 years ago.
Hi Maria. Has he tested for anything besides your thyroid as the problem here?