Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor
Experience:  Director of the Pediatric Diabetes Clinics at UCSF.
56602461

Customer Question

Hi, my dad is suffering from diabetes, he's 67 years old, and he is taking two insulin injections daily. He went to so many doctors around the world, and every time they change for him the insulin plan and type. He is tired of taking the insulin shots and i'm so worried on him he is losing weight and every time he measures the sugar level its either goes took high or took low. he is sick pf taking insulin shots and sometimes i really feel bad i need for him a solution i need to cure from such diabetes illness can you help me.

Also i am based in london can you recommend for me someone to follow-up with him?

Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
There is no "cure" for diabetes, particularly type one.

Did he get diabetes as an adult?