Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor
Experience:  Director of the Pediatric Diabetes Clinics at UCSF.
56602461

hello here are my symptoms,hypothyriodism,migraines,low blood

Customer Question

hello
here are my symptoms,hypothyriodism,migraines,low blood pressure,cold all the time,struggle to lose weight.pins and needles at times in hands and feet,dry skin,no libido,concentrated urine despite good volume intake,tired,palpatations.previous problems such as skin tag growth in pregnancy,rosaeca and hydradentitis superavera.
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.
Can you please mention your latest level of TSH done?
Since how long are you on levothyroxine?
Please let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i last levels where with in normal values.i am currently on 30 mg mirtazepine for sleep deprevation and depression also on hrt (estelle)no bleed.i have been on 100mcg levothyroxine for over 5 years.my hair and skin are dry.also my brain when awake seems to always be in over drive.i work on average 60 to 80 hours a week.i struggle with my weight all the timewhen i am not working i am on the go

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.
Can you please let me know the level of TSH even if it was in the normal range, I want to know exactly what level your TSH was and when it was done.
Kindest Regards