Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor
Experience:  Director of the Pediatric Diabetes Clinics at UCSF.
56602461

I am a 65yrs Man I am being treated for Thyroid trouble. I

Customer Question

I am a 65yrs Man I am being treated for Thyroid trouble. I have a terribel Itch all over my body and its really getting to me that I don't know what to do. I go to the doctors time and time again and all the do is give me different creams and none are helping. I have just had blood test again and I had to up my Levothyroxine tables up to 100mg. I also have very sore nipples and hard. My skin is so dry it just flakes off leaving a trail behind me. Please can you advise me on help. Stewart
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  tazechip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--sorry for the delay. Stewart--have you seen a dermatologist about this and can you tell me what if any tests have been don?