Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor
Experience:  Director of the Pediatric Diabetes Clinics at UCSF.
56602461

Hi i had 2 heart attacs in a month and the heart colesterol

Customer Question

Hi i had 2 heart attacs in a month and the heart colesterol are good by MRI and blood test.The only problem is a LAD myocardial bridge.I take bisoprolol and aspirin.In the last blood test i was told that glucose thyroxine are high.Could be a endocrine inbalance ?Angela 46 years old
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 years ago.
Could you provide the results of the thyroid blood tests?