Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor
Experience:  Director of the Pediatric Diabetes Clinics at UCSF.
56602461

having recently had 3 skull fractures and 2 , I was

Customer Question

having recently had 3 skull fractures and 2 facial , I was told have over active thyroid, put on carbimazole, very tired , cannot taste, now told alkaline photophase above the high limit, seeing an endocrinologist, but am worried as have never had anything like this. Please advise, thanks.
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Alk phos is elevated wither because of a gallbladder problem or because of a bone problem, such as recent multiple fractures.....

I am not really sure what your question is?