Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor
Experience:  Director of the Pediatric Diabetes Clinics at UCSF.
56602461

PCOS and Adrenal Issues. But is this a thyroid issue?

Customer Question

Hello, I have been suffering from various pains in my body, all over, there has recently been blood in my urine, i have been suffering from incontinence for over a year. I am suffering from fatigue, have developed a terrible memory, have no concentration, have a very bloated stomach, not a huge appetite and I can't lose weight. I was diagnosed with mild PCOS when I was 14. CT scans have shown nothing neither has a cystoscopy. I have just had MRI scans done. I feel like my life is spiralling out of control and my GP keeps saying it is nothing or sending me to a +e with suspected ovarian cysts all negative.
My progesterone is 40.52. My EQ is 0.59. My testosterone is 60.57. My DHEA is 667.27. All of my neurotransmitters are low ( serotonin - 26.88/ dopamine - 4.97/ norepinephrine- 5.44 / epinephrine - 0.12)
Please can someone help.
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
I am well trained in this area

What is your TSH?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I had thyroid test today to measure my TSH, T3, T4.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Can you find out the TSH
?