Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor
Experience:  Director of the Pediatric Diabetes Clinics at UCSF.
56602461

I have severe breathing difficulties which seem to be getting

Customer Question

I have severe breathing difficulties which seem to be getting worse by the minute. Inhalers don't seem to make any difference. I had by thyroid taken out many years ago and take thyroxine and am tested regularly. Apparently I have mild airways obstructive disease and mild pulmonary hypertension so I have seen lung and heart specialist who says my heart is fine.
It has been suggested by osteopath that I should see an encrinologist. Would that be a good idea?
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Have you had a CT scan of your chest?
Please let me know.