tazechip
tazechip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified in general practice with years of experience treating diabetics with multiple other medical conditions
18722459

Could my severe insomnia and weight gain be affected by gland

Customer Question

Could my severe insomnia and weight gain be affected by gland problem s
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  tazechip replied 2 years ago.

Hi and sorry for the delay.

Indeed a low thyroid problem could very well cause the sleep problem and the insomnia so you need to see a doctor to have a thyroid function blood panel run

Let me know if you need any more information please