Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Iam 38 years and I have just had my bloodtest, testosterone

Customer Question

Hi Iam 38 years and I have just had my bloodtest, testosterone 26nmol, estradiol 219nmol
And shbh 56.74 nmol, should I be concern about estradiol and shbg as they slightly over norm?
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.A slightly deranged estradiol or SHBH is not something to worry about at all.I would not worry.Let me know if you have more questions.Please rate me by clicking on one of the stars.Kind regards