DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Endocrinology Expert
55099014

I have all the systems of hypothyroidism which I have had

HI, I have all the systems of hypothyroidism which I have had for over a year now, I got my blood results back today and they are, T3 5.05 pmol/L (3.1 - 6.8), T4 16.4 pmol?l (12.0 - 22.0), TSH 1.3mU/L (0.27 - 4.2). My doctor is at a loss as to what it could be and has suggested I learn to live with it, do you have any idea what it could be.
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
any other medical issues?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI, I have most of the symptoms, constipation, dry mouth, high blood pressure and extreme tiredness, these I had for well over a year and now over the last month I have now have early signs of arthritis in my knees and elbows and also have a twitchy right eye.
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
Has cortisol been tested?B12? Vitamin D?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes my Vit D, Cortisol and B12 are all ok, I've also had testosterone tested and everything comes back ok
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
Ok good.have you had a sleep study?
DocPhilMD, Medical Doctor
Experience: Endocrinology Expert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, my GP is sending me to a bone specialist for my arthritis but other than that I'm pretty much on my own, I'm also suffering from depression and they keep trying to offer me antidepressants which I don't want
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
the antidepressants might do this too