Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor
Experience:  Director of the Pediatric Diabetes Clinics at UCSF.
56602461

I had a whiplash discovered in last two months after many years

Customer Question

I had a whiplash discovered in last two months after many years of health trouble.I am told it was affecting my pituarity gland.Since visiting chiropracter to address whiplash I feel so much better but I am gaining weight with no dietary changes and I am having no periods but a lot of cramps and bloating.Spotty skin also!Feel like Im going through puberty again at 31 years of age.Any idea what is causing this?How can I stop weight gain?
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
do you still need help on this?