wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Was using sustanon 250 weeks one shot every 4/5 days

Customer Question

Hi was using sustanon 250 for 4 weeks one shot every 4/5 days .had to stop
because blood pressure went up and felt unwell.Have been off 2 weeks but getting
Chills/fever at night also increased anxiety panicky.Went to docs and said symptoms should
Subside as drug gets out of system.Concerned still getting them after 2 weeks seem ok
during the day gets worse at night.What do you suggest?thanks for Help.
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested. Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No medical problems and don't take any medications .
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for that additional information.Your doctor is correct: There is not much that can be done until the drug gets out of your system. And, give the extremely long half life of sustanon, this could take over a month....It is possible, however, that the effects could continue even after the drug is gone......At this point there is a couple of things you can do:1. Try to relax knowing that these side effects should pass.2. Have your doctor start you on anti-anxiety medication.Of course, you should not use anabolic steroids again in this fashion.Does this make sense to you? It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS