Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I have all the time have a problem with wt gain lethargic

I have all the time have a problem with wt gain lethargic unactive fatige I m still on healthy diet and doing exercise but no improving now I m having wt loss pills with them I m active and can control my hunger but not loasing at still I did my thyroid test it was nomal but I thing I have a hypothyroidism
Category: Endocrinology
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I want to loss wt because i m not feeling good with it I m loasing my hair as wel
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 10 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What do u mean I pay to get a answer ,?
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 10 months ago.

Can I help?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't understand I have pay cos u were saying I will get an answer about my question in one day or in ten minutes and now u asking me to pay more for ?

you don't have to pay anything more

do you want help on this question?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
pls
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
pls need a help
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't wanna phone call
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
R u there
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No don't wanna a phone call

I'm here.

yes, I can help you.

have your adrenal glands been tested?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
my doctor did a thyroid test and it was normal

No, adrenal glands. Not thyroid

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
But in most cases it's not passitive
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't no about it

not thyroid. adrenal glands

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Pls sir give me some advised I m not feeling good
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 10 months ago.

I would strongly recommend, that with your symptoms, you should have a blood test for cortisol.

Low levels of cortisol in the body can lead to the symptoms that you are having.

I would strongly suggest that you have this test done.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have.
I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 10 months ago.

If your thyroid hormone was normal, you must have your cortisol level checked.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks cortisol is a blood test?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 10 months ago.

Yes it is a blood test.

Kindest regards

Dr. SH, Physician
Experience: Doctor of Medicine
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No don't wanna a phone call
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
But if I want you to treatment from u how would u help me
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
If I wanna treatment from u how can u help.and is it good to have a kelp tab for wt loss or to help for losing wt
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is any one there
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 10 months ago.

Online prescriptions are not valid unfortunately.

In other words if I give you a script for something, it is not going to work in UK as I am not licensed there.

Even if I were licensed in the UK I would not have been able to prescribe something online as it is not legal or possible.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Oh can I take kelp or wt loss tab .becousr I m on wt loss tab or wt loss tea nearly off and on for five years.with out them I have no energy and feeling hungry
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I told them I don't wanna phone call but thy still take money from my bank
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Whay?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can I have my money back pls
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 10 months ago.

Sorry for the late response.

There is an over the counter weight loss medication that you can use that comes by the name of xenical or orlistat.

You can try using that.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 10 months ago.

You have not been charged for the phone call.

For any issues related to payment please contact customer support.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is cotisol blood test and adrenal test is deferent becousr I m going to see my gp next week and will tel him to do this test for me so I have to do both test or only cortisol test
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 10 months ago.

It is the same thing.

Adrenal test and cortisol test is the same thing.

Cortisol is a hormone that is released by the adrenal gland.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks is it good to use sea kelp or kelp wt loss tab good for me cos it has a iodine
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 10 months ago.

Yes

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi I m afred if my cortisol test is normol my gp will not give me any medicines and my health will be like the same .can after the result will normol can I stert thyroxin for a try and see if it's any improvement