Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor
Experience:  Director of the Pediatric Diabetes Clinics at UCSF.
56602461

I live in wales and the dentist I've been with are awful All

Customer Question

I live in wales and the dentist I've been with are awfulAll I've ever wanted is a nice smile I was bullied as a child and I've never had confidence ,
I was so happy I had a new woman dentist as she seemed to want to help she even put in a porcelain tooth , but when I had my next appointment I had to see a new dentist as the woman had left ,This new one is BAD , she's of them fillers anything which end up falling out ,
My bottom back tooth right at the back is a MESS she said to me that they know refer you to have it out somewhere else and said it could take up to 3 months it's been 8 months still nothing ,I'm now at the end of my tether as the filling she put in my front tooth has falling out again so I rang the dentist and they said they couldn't book me in until the 24th (2 weeks later) they think it's okay for me to walk around with my front tooth half missing ,Am u able to do anything to get them to actually help me properly as now nearly all my teeth are bad , cos she keeps putting in fillerI'm a NHS patient I'd love to go private but I'm not working due to I'll health
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
See this is my 3rd question !!
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

what is your question?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.