Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor
Experience:  Director of the Pediatric Diabetes Clinics at UCSF.
56602461

I'm seeking advice as my sister and I both suffer from

Customer Question

Hi there, I'm seeking advice as my sister and I both suffer from fatigue and want to look into whether this could be a thyroid of cortisol issue? We have both gradually put on weight over the years although I attend a gym 4/5 times per week to try and keep it at bay. She suffers more than me with fatigue however I have quite extreme thirst (4/5 litres of water a day). Our brother has Addison's disease so I wondered of it could be linked and we have got a much milder syndrome of some kind? Thanks in advance.
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 11 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 11 months ago.

Dear customer,

Have you done any investigation? What was the result? What is your weight and height? Any other symptoms?