Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I am a man 48 years old i love to enlarge my breasts by

Customer Question

hi i am a man 48 years old i love to enlarge my breasts by hormonse can you advice me please
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

I am Dr. SH and will be helping you out with your concerns.

Female sex hormones like estrogens may be helped to increase the size of your breasts.

However, the best thing to do would be to get in touch with an endocrinologist, who are experts in various kinds of hormone therapy.

Let me know if you have more questions.
Please do submit a rating when you are done.
Kindest regards