DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Endocrinology Expert
55099014

I am suffering with aching in lower coccyx, back of neck,

Customer Question

I am suffering with aching in lower coccyx, back of neck, hot flushes, some eye ache/blurred vision and disorientation (which comes on in surges), really bad thigh nerve pain and occasional tingling in hands and feet (not pins and needles - warm tingling). I have had various tests without success and consultants who talk to you and not test you, then try you on various drugs with no change. i have had a fasting blood sugar test on a small metre which showed 7.6. Could this be viral? it feels like it to me. Nothing has shown in blood tests apart from at one point a high white blood cell count when I was really unwell which was after a procedure that needed an anaesthetic. Can you help/advise?
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help on this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent in my question and paid for advice/an answer which I have not had as yet, so yes I would still like an answer/help please. Thank you.
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

it sounds like possible fibromyalgi

Has this been suggested?