wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have strong pain in my tyroid gland for last 3 week THS

Customer Question

Hi, I have strong pain in my tyroid gland for last 3 week THS 21,7 T4-13.8 ,i used 100 mg levoteroxine,hot flashes and etc, i need emergency appointment but no body offer to me , I crying all days....Please help what me doing..
Category: Endocrinology
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
heart palpation, i used beta blocker some time , i feeling just levothyroxine like a poison for me ,4 week ago I lowered the dose to 50 mg.... after i feeling better but my THF so high , I start used 100 mg again....and feeling more terrible, shooting and headaches every day .I lowered dose because all my symptoms look like a overdose!! BUT WHY THS high T4 - normal!!!!! I,m in confuse,please help
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm sick and dizzy from time to time throughout the day every day.I'm really not understand what happ and which doze right fir me , I have tyroid problem from 5 years old kid,during my life I used the medicine for some time then just do not need them,last 13 years I used levoteroxine
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 9 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Please explain what you mean by pain in your thyroid gland.....

Are you changing your thyroid medication dosage on your own based on how you are feeling?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.