Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I have a tsh of 59.33 and t4 of 7 under active thyroid for

Customer Question

I have a tsh of 59.33 and t4 of 7 under active thyroid for 24 years constant dose of 275 mg for the last nearly 20 years. I am constantly as about drug compliance I am. What does this mean
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 9 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 9 months ago.

You are not adequately treated. Your tsh needs to be between 0.3 and 3 ideally. Your thyroid hormone needs to be adjusted. You need to see an endocrinologist.