wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I had a total hysterectomy 4trs ago,since having the

Customer Question

I had a total hysterectomy 4trs ago,since having the operation I lost my muscle mass/tone,& no matter what I do I can't get it back, I have been on Premarin 1.25 since the operation. All of this has made me very depressed and anxious. My symptoms are very thin lower legs,large bloated stomach with stretch marks,digestive problems,, constipation,dry itchy skin, accelerated aging, wrinkly skin,hyper pigmentation, muscle atrophy even though doing weights,lethargy, anxiety,depression, & sleep problems( waking up in the night with palpatations.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 month ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Are you planning on paying out of your pocket?

What have you done so far to try and find a dermatologist near you?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I take Premarin 1.25mg (hrt)
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for that additional information.

At this point I think the best thing for you to do would be to gather up copies of all your medical records and travel to a large University Teaching hospital. At an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.

In the USA the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota is an excellent example of just such a place as this. That being said there are many excellent teaching hospitals all across the country and I am sure that there is one in the UK near you.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned the top rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS