wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have low testerone level Iam on test jel any thing better

Customer Question

I have low testerone level Iam on test jel any thing better than that
Category: Endocrinology
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have had all the tests on my purity gland thyroids they say they can't find any thing wrong. I am just over weight
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can you advise me what is the best treatment to bring my testerone levels to normal
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Because nhs don't tell you the best treatment because there bound by guidelines if you go private they tell you the best treatment then could you advise me to the best treatment available privately
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 8 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 8 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

What is your testosterone level?

How old are you?

M/F?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am 47 years old my testerone has been 4,8 for years I take paroxatine 20mg I have been taking those for many years I am a male I am overweight
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can you advise me to the best treatment on the market for this problem private as nhs follow guide lines
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 8 months ago.

I would assume that other causes of your low T, such as hypoganadism, have already been ruled out.

T Gel is a very effective way to increase your body's T level. You can also have injections, an implant, nasal or oral patch. Pills are not generally used as the other methods are safer for your liver.

If your gel is not working for you I'd suggest you have a complete evaluation by an endocrinologist.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS