Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor
Experience:  Director of the Pediatric Diabetes Clinics at UCSF.
56602461

I sweat profusely all the time when I carry out normal

Customer Question

I sweat profusely all the time when I carry out normal chores, when I am resting and during the night. Could this be related to Addison's disease which I have been diagnosed with. I had a Addison Crisis in March as the result of a chest infection which turned out to be pneumonia in my lungs. I am of course still recovering from this. I am 74 years old. Can you advise?
Category: Endocrinology
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am prescribed hydrocortisone 10.5 mg in morning and .5 mg p.m
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I think it might be too difficult to find an Endocrinologist to answer without a personal appointment so perhaps it would be better to cancel the question. Thank you.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.