Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I'm a 52 year old female. I had a hysterectomy about 15

Customer Question

I'm a 52 year old female. I had a hysterectomy about 15 years ago followed by ovaries removed due to PC IS. I had no HRT treatmnt. I now suffer with osteopinear , abdominal weight gain, facial sweats, raised blood sugar levels but my gp doesnt seem to see a problem. What can i do?
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

These symptoms need thorough evaluation and some investigations are required including thyroid and adrenal hormone levels and an ultrasound as well. I would recommend you to see a gynecologist for proper workup as you might need HRT as well.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can you tell me why I would need to see a gynecologist?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for the reply.

Evaluation for HRT and you have an option to see internist as well for investigation for your symptoms and to rule out any hormonal problem.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.