wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I had problem from 3-4 week I think is my hormones I feel

Customer Question

Hi I had problem from 3-4 week I think is my hormones I feel weak sick tired my Hart work fast and slow, some time I’m shaking I can’t stay on my leags they fell like jelly. I try be pregnant from 11 years . I had 1 misscarig.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Have you seen anyone yet for these symptoms?

Could you be pregnant?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I go to doctors thay said is anxiety, I’m not pregnant. But couples year ago I had problem with my hormones they gave me metizol and propranolol maybe that is back this same symptom
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Anxiety can easily cause the symptoms you are having and propranolol can help with the fast heart rate.

If your doctors did not check your thyroid tests that would be a good step to take.

If everything checks out physically and on your lab work then a good option would be to consult with a psychologist and possibly a psychiatrist who are experienced in the treatment of anxiety.

There are a number of excellent therapies and medications that can be used to get your anxiety under control.

There is no need for you to continue to suffer.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS