walkereng
walkereng, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Structural Engineer with over 30 years of experience.
61772417

3. In a capacitive circuit the instantaneous voltage v across

Customer Question

3. In a capacitive circuit the instantaneous voltage v across the capacitor is given by
v = 12(1-e-0.4t) where t is time in seconds. Using analytical methods find:

a. Find the value of the instantaneous voltage v when t = 5 seconds.
b. Find the time when the instantaneous voltage v is at 63% of the final value.
c. Estimate the total charging time for the Capacitor.
Category: Engineering
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Once again I apologize for not being able to find a Professional to assist you. Please let me know if you would like me to continue the search or if you would prefer me to close your question.