adamd-mod
adamd-mod,
74353250

I have installed a pump in a manhole my basement to prevent

Customer Question

I have installed a pump in a manhole my basement to prevent flooding. The pump is connected to a power socket. I want an alarm or chime (preferably wireless) connected to the socket in the basement that tells me when the pump is operating so I can alerted about flooding risks. Where do I buy such a chime or device?
Category: Engineering
Expert:  Plumbers_Mate replied 3 years ago.

XXXXX XXXXX :

It is not exactly what you want, but if you put the additional clamp around the cable of the pump, the remote display will show you when your pump is drawing power and therefore when it is running.

JACUSTOMER-6uhw2eb1- :

Hi thank you for that, I assume the gadget does not have an alarm or makes any sound when power is being used (the pump is working). It it doesn't it's useless for me, my main concern is overnight flooding, during the day it's easy for me to check. Please let me know if the gadget has an alarm and if not if there is a similar one with an alarm. Thanks

XXXXX XXXXX :

Ok, I will see if anyone else can help. I could probably make one, but it is not something that I can get off the shelf.

JACUSTOMER-6uhw2eb1- :

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX know if anyone else can help or if you can make/modify one so it makes a sound I would be interested. Cheers

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am waiting to hear back if XXXXX XXXXX can make/modify a device for me or his response as he said he was going to see if anyone else could help. Is that not what I am supposed to do?

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for replying.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, let me know