walkereng
walkereng, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Structural Engineer with over 30 years of experience.
61772417

I have a lehighe rim cnc computer run the problem I have

Customer Question

I have a lehighe rim cnc computer run
the problem I have ? it got some aluminium swarf in on of the drives and it has blown.

I have changed the fuse but thez drive did not say run on it?

I have now installed a new servopack drive from yaskawa for the z drive

It now says run on the drive but still does not operate the drive?

I have swapped the cables over from z to x axis and the x axis control now runs as z axis but still the z control axis does not work anything.

I have swapped the cables over under the cnc control box and the x to z on the drive then the z control works but the x control does not

could anyone solve the problem?
thanks
Category: Engineering
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you find that your question is not getting answered you may want to consider posting your question on the US version of our site, www.justanswer.com, where your question would be made available to a wider range of professionals. You may be able to get an answer faster on the US version of JustAnswer.

You will need to place a new deposit on the US site. If you would like me to reverse your charges so that you can do this please let me know.