walkereng
walkereng, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Structural Engineer with over 30 years of experience.
61772417

I propose building a small motel on my land i have agreed

Customer Question

i propose building a small motel on my land i have agreed a price with a local builder 130k which i am happy with can you please give me/us afair payment schedule thanks david
Category: Engineering
Expert:  walkereng replied 2 years ago.
So you would like to know what type of payments (% of total) you need to pay and a reasonable schedule?
Expert:  walkereng replied 2 years ago.
Are you using your own money or are you using some sort of financing through a bank?
Expert:  walkereng replied 2 years ago.
I have a link that I have sent to customers in the past that is really helpful and covers all of the bases on this subject. Here is the linK:http://buildingadvisor.com/project-management/finance/draw-schedules/ If you feel you have received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Rating button that is appropriate. Experts are credited for each appropriately Rated answer they provide. If you have additional questions, please let me know. Thanks