Joan
Joan, Entertainment Consultant
Experience:  I am a Triva Buff. I love music and any of the arts. I have worked in Entertainment as a consultant.
5071285

Hello was juct watching this video on youtube , its a clip

Customer Question

Hello was juct watching this video on youtube , it`s a clip from a film called crocodile i think . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNZmRtCJAvY ,What is it eating from 0~:21 in the video , many thanks.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Joan replied 3 years ago.

Hello Ewan,

It is Joan. I just watched the you tube video that you provided the link. The crocodile grabbed the lower portion of the body and started eating the body from the feet and legs. The Crocodile worked its way up from the legs and lower torso and then finally consumed the rest of the body as the swimmer was trying to cling to the side of the pool. In the end we no longer see the swimmer, but a pool of blood. In real life, a crocodile would take the body off after killing it and allow it to rot in a safe area, before devouring the body. I hope this information is helpful. Joan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Joan , thanks for your reply ,Would the Crocodile consume everything of the young asian guy that had been in the pool ,swimsuit etc , how long to digest him and swimwear , manythanks.

Expert:  Joan replied 3 years ago.

Hello Ewan,

In real life the Croc would drag him off and leave him to rot and then eat the rotting flesh and any clothing on it. Using the way the Video put it, the croc just ate him swimsuit and all. It would take about a week to two weeks to digest the food. If the croc was caught and cut open, you would find the bathing suit as well as undigested bones, and body parts. Over a period of a couple of weeks he would pass stool and the bathing suit would pass in the stool. Joan

Joan, Entertainment Consultant
Experience: I am a Triva Buff. I love music and any of the arts. I have worked in Entertainment as a consultant.