Cher
Cher, JA MENTOR - ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  Aficionado of TV, Movies, Music, Trivia; Expert Researcher
1470369

WHen I was growing up 60's 70's I used to watch a film about

Customer Question

WHen I was growing up 60's 70's I used to watch a film about a man and a woman that got married and they had children from a previous marriage. The children had a plot to break the parents up and said they would not eat but two of them were secretly eating and it all turned out ok in the end I think the lady was someone like Deborah Kerr or someone like that I want to know the name so that I can try and get a copy and watch it
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  danj66 replied 9 months ago.
Hi there, I'll be happy to help you find your movie. Do you remember how many children they had from a previous marriage? Also, do you know whether the film was from the 60's and 70's, for example, was it a current film at the time? Or was it an older film, say from the 50's or so? I will get straight work work and I hope to have an answer for you soon.
Expert:  danj66 replied 9 months ago.
Hi, I've had a scour through the internet and so far have been unable to locate your film. I have done extensive research into Deborah Kerr and am confident that she didn't do the film you are looking for.Could you provide me with any other information that you remember, such as what country it was based in, what state/region, any key parts of the film other than the ones you have mentioned, what jobs did the parents have, the names of the character, any of the actors? Any further information you could provide would be useful.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The lady had 2 girls and the man had 1 boy I think it was set in Rome or Venice It might have been from the 50's I am not quite sure it used to be on the telly quite a bit I think the man was from the country it was set in
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 9 months ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Its fine I can wait I have been trying to find out the answer for a while anyway
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Adam