lyndaew
lyndaew, Dancer
Experience:  Professional dancer
68517698

I was wondering if any expert had any experience of

I was wondering if any expert had any experience of knowledge of a dance school in Ireland, the address is:
danceireland.ie
Any feedback would be good
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Lindaew are you on right now? it says you are, let me know please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi there!I don't have any personal experience of that particular dance school, but let me do some quick research for you and find out what I can.
Ok, nothing is popping up which has actual written reviews, but, there are ratings on googles search engine, if that helps?https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ireland+dance+school&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=PegtV4O_OfDW8gfG5LvYDQ#q=ireland%20dance%20school&tbs=lf:1,lf_ui:2&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=53339027,-6268823,10010&tbm=lcl&gfe_rd=cr&rlfi=hd:;si:15534435520124049135
And if you'd like a long discussion on the phone about your options, experience and goals, I can do thatIt is entirely optional, of course!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A phone call would be great, thank you
The link did help actually, knowing that people have rated it, is helpful.
Can you/I call now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello I accepted the offer :)
Got itI'll call in about 10 minutes if that's ok?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks that would be good =)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry missed the call, bathroom break haha
Please call again :)